Friday, January 9, 2015

New Year - - New Start and Girl's Night Out

Yes again I am resolving to get back on track, in more way then one, I have been a member of a new CT team for a little while and am going to start blogging my work here, but I just joined another so there should be some consistent activity here for a while. I also want to start designing a bit myself again and will share some of that with you too. There has been a substantial amount of stores and galleries closing and it is kind of sad to see the digiscrapping world shrinking. So I am willing to do what bit I can.

I would like to start things off with a kewl Collab Kit I got to start the year off playing with. This kit is called Girl's Night Out and has alot of possibilities. Here are the previews:

https://www.plaindigitalwrapper.com/shoppe/product.php?productid=8524

https://www.plaindigitalwrapper.com/shoppe/product.php?productid=8524 

And here are a few Lo's I did to showcase this kit!


So if ya like what ya see -- click on the Previews to get ahold of this kit. 
And get ready for a Scrappy New Year


 

No comments:

Search This Blog