Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Okay ladies and if there are any gents out there. I have made it to round 2 at Stone Accent Studios Next Designer Contest. Thanks to those of you that voted for me. I finished my kit it was called Best Friends and here is a Freebie QP i completed using parts of that kit.



You can Download it HERE

So would ya like to know how to get the kit - -this one for FREE

Well the kits are posted on the website. You can download not only my kit, but all of the contestants - -and i do believe there were 30 something designers in round 2. The catch is you must register on the site to get all the links. Not too big of a deal to get lots of freebies. Once you do download i do ask if you don't mind to Vote!!!

Vote for me of course - - -Wildcat Designs - Best Friends ----and any other 2 kits you love. Here is the link to the Vote Thread!! We only have a few days.

You can get this kit free right Here

But Please don't forget to
VOTE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 6 post on Sep. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

Search This Blog