Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas and some Winter Magic

Would like to wish you all a wonderful Merry Christmas! I can not believe it is here already. I did get to play with another wonderful kit by Scrapper's Delights that is perfect for some of these Christmas pictures I am sure you will have. The kit is called Winter Magic and the magic you can create with this kit is incredible. Here is the image of the kit -





And as usual I have created a couple layouts to show off some of the kit.








I also created a Brag Book Page for a Challenge at Enchanted Studio Scraps thatI would like to share with you.

And now for the best part - -I also created a QP that I would like to give to you with permission from Scrapper's Delights of course for a little Christmas Present. You can download it right

HERE

Here is the preview - -hope you like! And again Merry Christmas.

6 comments:

Angie said...

Merry Christmas Tracy!! Great looking pages!!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Dec [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 26 Dec [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

Scrappers Delights said...

Oh I love the BB page and the QP is so pretty Hun thank you

Scrappers Delights said...

Oh I love the BB page and the QP is so pretty Hun thank you

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Dec. 26, 2009. Thanks again.

Memmie Nelleke said...

thanks,realy like this one

Search This Blog