Sunday, November 27, 2011

Welcome Fall and A Freebie Quick Page

Well I already told you that I love fall kits and the newest one I had the opportunity to play with is no exception. This kit called Welcome Fall by Busyscrappin is absolutely beautiful and has a ton of possibilities. Just click on the kit preview if you love it as much as I do and want it for your stash. She has even given me permission to give you all a free quick page!!!

So lets start with the kit - check out this preview:


And as usual my examples of what you can do with it:



Now for the freebie - I have taken one of my layouts and turned it into a freebie for you.
Just click on the preview below to download. Dont forget to leave some love though to
show your appreciation and encourage more freebies. Thanks ! Here is the preview:



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great Job hun!!! Ill advertise this freebie ....you are the best....big big hugz

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [28 Nov 01:23pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Nov. 28, 2011. Thanks again.

Search This Blog