Sunday, June 29, 2014

Life Moves On but then there is the Beach

Its funny how things just move on and change.    While my world has been on its own roll so has the digiscrap world. I have been out of touch for a few months and I come back to find one of the original stores that started ten years ago decided to shut their doors. I was sick to my stomach to see Digital Scrapbook Place go. Here I am ready to scrap oodles of photos and most of the forums I frequented are all gone. Its like digiscrapping is disappearing. So sad.  But I found some new stores, and found a CT to join. Maybe the craft is not disappearing -- maybe its just changes, like life. Whatever the case I am here for the ride. My new CT team is KapiScrap. And yes I already have received a kit or two and have been busy. If you have beach or pool pictures this kit would be perfect, but it is also adaptable to other layouts. Here is the preview!

http://withlovestudio.net/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=27_219&products_id=3630
                     
              And here are two layouts I did to show some of the versatility.




 So if you like what you see click the preview or right here to get your copy.

No comments:

Search This Blog